on practices concerning personal or confidential information.
When you access the Clinique Main d'Or website, information is automatically exchanged between your computer and our server, without your intervention. This exchange of information is necessary solely to meet the technological requirements of Internet browsing and is used for statistical purposes. The information exchanged consists of :
Clinique Main d'Or keeps only the information necessary to know the number of visitors, the most visited pages, the technology used by site users, the referring sites and the country of origin of site visitors. Under no circumstances is this information used to collect, communicate or exchange user lists.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, such as date of birth, home address, social insurance number, driver's license number, health insurance number and age.
Personal information is confidential and may not be disclosed without the authorization of the person concerned, with certain exceptions provided for in the Access to Information Act.
Consent may be given in various ways, including: a) expressly by signing a document, accepting by electronic means or verbally; or b) implicitly by voluntarily providing personal information.
There may be times when you have provided personal information for a specific purpose and Clinique Main d'Or subsequently needs to use that information for a different purpose. In such circumstances, Clinique Main d'Or will seek your consent to use the information for the new purpose, unless we are permitted or required by law to use the information for the new purpose.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time. However, revoking your consent may prevent us from providing services or products to you; in such circumstances, we will discuss with you why we need your personal information and why revoking your consent affects our ability to provide our services or products to you.
If you send us personal information by filling out an online form or by any other means, we will only use the information we need to respond to your request.
We remind you that an e-mail sent to a website is not systematically secure. Only communications or transactions carried out using a data encryption system are secure. We therefore recommend that you do not use your e-mail software to send us personal information.
Transmitted personal information is not disclosed to any other government agency unless such disclosure is required by law. Under no circumstances will the information transmitted be used to establish a user profile, nor will it be disclosed to any private organization.
Only authorized persons within our organization have access to this information and only when necessary for the performance of their duties. Personal information held by Clinique Main d'Or is used only for the purposes for which it was collected. It is securely archived or destroyed when no longer required.
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- To access your personal data held by Clinique Main d'Or
- Have your personal data corrected if incomplete or incorrect
- To refuse to receive marketing communications at any time
- To restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request the erasure of personal data
- To receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to Clinique Main d'Or, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form (known as "data portability"), subject to applicable laws.
- Where you have voluntarily provided personal data or consented to its use, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, including the CAI
A request for access to personal information or a request for rectification must be made in writing and must contain :
- a description of the information you wish to obtain or correct;
- the period concerned ;
- personal information that allows the public body to identify you, or a combination of several pieces of information (for example: your social insurance number or your health insurance number and the names of your parents);
- your first and last name and contact details (e-mail, telephone number and postal address) so that the organization can contact you if further information is required.
If you are applying on behalf of another person, you must provide :
- a consent form or power of attorney ;
- or the mandate signed by this person, if you are a notary or lawyer.
If you wish to access the personal information of a deceased person, your status must be one of the following:
- liquidator of the estate (succession): you must provide the will and testament ;
- beneficiary of a life insurance policy or death benefit: you must present a document proving this status (life insurance policy, mortgage, travel insurance, etc.);
- heir: you must present a will search, a testament or proof of your status (e.g. birth or marriage certificate) and demonstrate your interests or rights;
- person with parental authority: you must provide proof of your title in the form of a birth certificate.
You must address your request to the person responsible for access by completing the contact form contained in the present https://www.cliniquemaindor.com/contact-form-bill-25.